Friday, July 25, 2008

Dinotte 200L-AA

Dinotte's 4 AA LED light is bright small and robust. I like how it kind of disappears on the bike until you need it. I generally leave mine on all the time so I have it when I need it. I seem to often find myself out after dark when that wasn't part of the plan in the AM when I left for my ride. Since it uses standard rechargeable AA batteries you can buy new ones cheaply and share them amongst your other battery powered devices - much better than a proprietary battery. The velcro and o-ring mounting system is secure yet allows you to move it between bikes in a few seconds.

1 comment:

autobodypart8 said...

The Mini Cooper parts never did give names to their cars, instead consistently using letters and numbers to designate the

coupes, sedans and the SUVs. With the Mini Cooper parts Q45 being the flagship sedan, the Mini Cooper auto parts

found its place in the American market.The Mini Cooper parts never did give names to their cars,instead consistently

using letters and numbers to designate the coupes, sedans and the SUVs.

Thanks

Mini Cooper parts

http://www.iautobodyparts.com/ Mini Cooper parts